Sunday, December 04, 2005

Starting again

well.. seems like i've screwed up again :(. This time, i was crocheting at my inlaw's house, and i managed to join opposite tank top straps together... in a criss cross fashion. The tank top idea is going out the window, i'll frog that silly thing and stick to my rectangles until i'm better aquainted with free form clothing!! ^_^

So now, i'm working on two "T" shaped pieces, that i'll join at the top (not including the middle part for the head hole), and then at the sides. Will try to get pics up, but i can't even bring myself to show you the picture of the mess up i did today. hahaha

happy crocheting!

`wyn ^_^

2 comments:

Vik said...

I can't wait to see the pic!

Spring said...

Hey, Wyn, you might want to check out my friend's site, ladykeetes.com. Yeah, I've only seen knitting stuff on her blog, but I think she's into crafty stuff in general; it wouldn't shock me if she knew crochet too. I think you might find her a kindred spirit. :)

Speaking of knitting...I finished knitting my first scarf! I know at least you will appreciate this, heh.