Wednesday, June 29, 2005

iPod Cozy

YAY!!!

So we were in the apple store a few months ago and saw this rediculous item:

Apple iPod Socks

My hubby loved them, thought they were cute.

"I could make you one, you know. Even get some white yarn" i told him.
"YAY!" he replied.

So, i made him one:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it's really nothing more than a pocket, but he loves it and wants more. it's still pretty clean (everything of his is clean ^_________^) but he wants more socks because they protect his precious iPod hee hee

I plan to make more, maybe in other colors, but it was so easy.

Make a rectangle as large as the measurement around the ipod, then sew it up on two sides, leaving the top open. insert iPod and enjoy!

more yet to come, STILL!
~wyn

2 comments:

Spring said...

That's really cute, Wyn. :)

janakianne said...

ooh, I made one of those for my idea too! mine is brown, look at my craft blog :)