Saturday, February 12, 2005

Updates!!!

I figured i should show you guys what i've been working on.

The Poncho, lapghan, shawl, whatever you want to call it... i've frogged the whole thing (almost twice) because i didn't know exactly what i want to do with it. So far, i've decided that i want to use the half-double crochet because it makes cool ridges. maybe i'll just make a funky shawl or something. we'll see. probably end up being another hat and scarf set :P

here is a picture:



As for my Afternoon Afghan... i've had to frog about 2-3 squares because the second one i made was perfect enough for me to keep. the others aren't doing so well. i think i'm going to add it to my square list on the side. hee hee.



I'll probably do homework tomorrow, but maybe i'll bring some crochet to do to ease my mind a little. ^_^



~lady wyntir

No comments: