Wednesday, February 23, 2005

BIRFDAY PRESENT!!!!!!

Okay... so i lied about the knitting posts!!! I'll probably post a lot more knitting if my sister made something cool, but from now on, it will probably just include stuff she made for me!

This is what she worked so hard on, her very FIRST knitting project!!! I'm so proud! :D
Hosted by Photobucket.com


And here is the lucky owner showing it off :P
Hosted by Photobucket.com

Basically, that muffin is a character i created a while ago. When i was at college, my current husband and i used to draw on that white board. We drew muffins and cookies and it was the cutest thing! Something in my house always has the picture. Very cute. I even made a Café Press Store Muffin Pics with my drawing.

It's just toooooooo cute!!!

what do you think of that?! Isn't my sister cool?! hee hee

~lw with a new bag!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hi,

I was reading through my crochet blogs and decided to do some clicking on the different blogs. I wanted to invite you to my new website for crocheters/knitters. You might recongize some other bloggers there.

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=636836&NoCaches=Yes

I look foward to meeting you and learning more from your skill.

Leah

Rebecca said...

tell your sister i am completely impressed! my first knitting project is nothing i would want anyone to see. that is incredible!! LOVE your muffin face :)

Tracy said...

That is sooo cool!!! Great job!
And that muffin is so cute.