Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Yarn Sale

okay... so through the sickness, work and final projects for school, i'm finally able to post what i got at the smiley's yarn sale.

Here is everything i bought:



For my sister, i have the Bernat Breeze - color breezy blue (no dye lot) - Acrylic/Nylon Blend - 3 balls of 5 oz.
I needed the crochet hooks because it's so thick!


Then, for my first Afghan, I'm planning to use these yarns:

Lane cervinia, Sorrento (from italy!) Acrylic- 2-10 ball bags of gray, 1-10 ball bag of dark gray


And just for fun, some Red Heart comfort prints:


I was very pleased with the sale. I only wish i had a little more money to spend because they had good colors. But, alas, i have other responsibilities. So we'll see how the afghan comes out like and then i'll get more yarn after that.

No more yarn until i finish my project!

School ends next week and i'll start my afghan then. In the meantime, i have to get started on my sister's hat. Will add progress bars when i get a chance!

~Lady Wyntir ^_^

No comments: