Sunday, November 21, 2004

Quick Granny square

Well... another small test done! i used some extra yarn to try a granny square.

The pattern said it was easy, so i gave it a try. here is the site:
Pinwheel Square

you start doing rounds and then one of the rows begins to turn the circle into a square! HAHAHAHA i was so beside myself when i started stitching corners i felt like a silly goose... @_@

So it's a little lopsided, but i went through the whole pattern! YAY!!! hee hee

here is a piccie:


My flash of course didn't show the actual color, but that's not really important. I think i want to make a bunch of granny squares and then make some ghetto blanket! it will be my own.... my precious.... hee hee hee - alright, i've gone crazy i know.

I did this instead of typing up my report... which is due tomorrow.....>_< hee hee ah well. i'm just excited that i got this done. it was fairly easy (thank you Dayna!).

next... another square! maybe i'll put that on the side of my blog bar... that would be cool... hee hee hee.

until next time, have a good night.

~Lady Wyntir

1 comment:

Dani said...

Good job!
Here is a fun site with all kinds of neat granny squares. You make switch them around and make a "virtual afghan" to see how the squares look together.