Tuesday, October 12, 2004

More yarn

okay... so the other project turned into a HUGE tank top that was very soft ^.^ lufly!

i'm sick so i'll either be sleeping or crocheting. Who needs to do homework.... <_<

I just bought 2 more skeins of yarn. I'll post the color, photos and brand when i go home. i don't know what to do with it, though. As i told Dani (she commented on my last post - YAY!), I may make socks, or start blocks for my afghan. i have lots of extra yarn that i can't do anything with... maybe i'll just make a patch work afghan! YEAH! Okay!

Now... i just need to get started. time to get back to work ^_^.

hee hee

~Marj

3 comments:

Dani said...

Hello, again! I added a blog button to my page (under my "About Me" section); you can grab it if you want. I've listed your blog under my "fav sites". :-)
If you'd like to start a quick & easy afghan, you really should try a Mile-a-Minute afghan. They work up very fast and you can have one done in just a couple weeks, if you work on it a little each day. That 63-square afghan took me months, lol. I like of a patchwork afghan, though! Good luck with whatever you decide to make, and keep posting pics!
Take care.

Emily Nelson said...

Hi Marj!
I just found your blog while cruising around on the net, and I have to say I love seeing your foray into the crocheting world! hehe.
I've added a link to your blog from my website, Hook Me Up! http://www.birdnest.org/nelsone2/hookmeup/ and I have buttons too if you'd like to link back.
Keep the projects coming! You're doing great!
Emily, Hook Me Up!

Rebecca said...

hey girl, promises promises..... i want to see a pic of that tank top! get out that camera!! ;-)